Friday, December 11, 2015

Reflection on Open Letter Draft

In the post below I will be reflecting on my draft for the final and the peer editing that we all did. For my peer review, I looked at Austin and Gabee's drafts of open letters. (I can't believe the semester is almost over!)

Anon. "Teacher Gives Until Friday To Do Essay." Screenshot. 6-11-2014.
Public Domain


Revision Process:

  1. I think all of the reflections we've done in class this semester has made it easier to look back as a whole to reflect on all the coursework done. I think I was able to honestly look at myself as a writer and see how I've improved and what still needs to be worked on. 
  2. During my reflective letter I talked about past projects and how specific revision strategies helped me, since this has always been a problem for me in the past. I think by adding links to projects or post I will be able to better analyze past work. 
  3. By adding links into my letter, I have provided a lot of examples for what I discuss. 
  4. I think I could explain more so how or why I did certain things. I think by adding a little bit more to my letter I could have good explanations for why I write in certain ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment