Saturday, October 17, 2015

Paragraph Analysis 2

In previous posts I edited or changed specific parts of my essay, and this time I went through each paragraph to see what needed to be changed. Below, I will discuss what I learned about my essay overall and how I think I could improve it. Here is a link to this paragraph analysis.

ClkerFreeVectorImages. "Mark." 2012 via pixabay.
Public Domain


I think my essay has good transitions throughout, that's something that I try to include because I used to be really bad at including transitions. Some of my paragraphs I feel are very strong, while others I feel like I'm grasping the point I'm trying to make but not quite getting to it. For those paragraphs I might want to do what I did in my intro/conclusion, and just go through sentence by sentence and rewrite. That would help solidify my ideas and I could include new strategies to my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment