Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Project 2 Outline

For Project 2 I created an outline that I will use to construct my rhetorical essay. You can see that outline here.



StartUpStockphotos. "White Board." 2-28-2014 via pixabay.
CC0 Public Domain
Reflection: 
After reading Aaron and Chad's outlines, I realized mine was a little longer. I also noticed that neither of them included a lot of text that they planned on using, but I'm glad that I did. I think it will make it easier when finishing my essay, because I'll have working text to use with what I am also creating for my analysis. 

4 comments:

  1. I thought your outline was a little, unspecific. Although the skeleton of your work was solid, which types of rhetorical arguments will be in your paper? What king of rhetorical situations will you address? And the instructions asked for a paragraph to describe the reading. I just don't want you to get docked points if you can help it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joy! I definitely agree with Austin. Also, I did not see much relation to the attached reading that listed advice and examples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outline reminded me to use the PIE structure in my body paragraphs, which is important for me to remember. Thanks! For your own help, though, it would be useful to state what points your going to make and what evidence you will use to support them. Like Austin said, its a very good skeleton, but it needs some meat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys, I think a lot of you got confused. I know I had an outline up, but I had not finished it at all when you all commented. I just had a setup ready for me to fill out. Sorry for that confusion.

    ReplyDelete